Thursday, May 24, 2007

Getting back at it?

Well, after the Chip disaster, I was looking forward to getting back from the Chicago conference and getting back on the bike again. Getting back late Tuesday night left the Spin group ride Wednesday a possibility. Late as always, the only ride I was going to be able to do (and I almost missed this) was the C group ride. I bolted down to the park to beat the group there...dang it, still missed them & now I was going to have to go w/no warm up and go hard just to catch them. I did so and didn't feel too bad....cool!
I'm not anywhere close to 100%, but I had fun riding and doing the couple of climbs, sooooooooooo, we'll see how I feel after taking it easy this weekend.
The stats:
1:35:44.7
28.9 miles
HR - 147 avg, 171 max
speed - 18.1 avg, 36.3 max
CAD - 91 avg, 125 max
Watts - 255 avg, 909 max
Temp started at 89' max and cooled to 76'F

It was real nice to just ride and be in nice warm, dry weather!

Thanks for reading, have a great weekend!
Rick

No comments: