Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Westlake Worlds

Saw Jason, JV & Michael in the B's I think....Tom "Killer" K , Dr John & I in the A's.
Gary had run 10 miles w/Sadie on Sunday and wasn't feeling the love for racing. Can't blame him for that.

So, I was hoping for some improvement from last week.....so how was this week's?

Pain, lots of pain.

7 laps were 27 avg mph. one was 28 avg mph. I never felt great or even good. I closed down some gaps, took a couple of quick pulls, but yuk! Normally when a break gets away, things slow down, but it was different....SBR wasn't in the break, but we only had three guys and were not going to bring it back by ourselves....not that I could have without blowing sky high....

Good news was I was able to fight off the cramps w/o getting blown off the back and I finished in the field.

Nice job Jason for getting 1st in the B's I believe.

HR - 157/170
spd - 26.6/36.1
watts - 284/937

compared to the prior week's data...it was tougher last night than on 8/5. Plus I didn't have the Zipps last night. :-)

ciao,
Rick

No comments: