Monday, December 31, 2007

Last Ride of 2007



Was with the "East Siders" today. Gary picked me up in his new ride and we were off to meet Chris, Pete, David, Jim and some of the gang. Ray was there riding his fixie....nice.
I love going on these, 'cause I have no worries....just ride and have fun.

After the main ride was done, David wanted to know if anyone wanted to go another 1/2 hour....sure. Some debate ensued...it seems like David is not the best with estimated time/distance and we would have been on another Bataan Death March if we would have done his route. A compromise was made and we hit the extra 30 minutes right as we approached Gary's car.
1:44:25 ride time, 29.3 miles, 17 avg mph, 1480 feet of climbing & 38'F avg temp.

Total ride time for '07 - 176 hrs (excluding the time I did on the Edge 305*)
Total miles for '07 - 3147 (excluding the miles I did on the Edge 305*)

It was a great ride to end 2007.

Here's to everyone having a great 2008.

Cheers.
Rick

No comments: