Monday, January 7, 2008

Sunday/Monday



Rides.....rode with the "east siders". Met at 10:45AM on Sunday and rode off with the crew. I gotta luv my fenders! Unfortunately, my front derailer decided to slide down so I couldn't shift into my big ring until we stopped for a flat to be fixed and John saying, gee, you know it has slid down. D'oh.
So, got that fixed and finished the 32 mile ride....Brent gave some helpful tips on developing more power and sprinting position....THANKS!
Today was too good to stay inside....so instead of taking an hour for lunch, I got dressed and hit the road for and hour plus. Got 20 miles in.....roads were still wet so the $ I spent on the fenders has just paid for itself in my book.
I hope everyone can get out for this 1 day wonder weather!

Thanks for Reading,
Rick

2 comments:

DirtDigglerDetail said...

yo rick. say hi to don and the rest.

dirt diggler

Rick said...

Hey, Fran!
Long time no talk to....I'll pass it on.