Friday, January 11, 2008

SBR

SnakeBite Racing that is....
- final kit redesign out soon with Voler
- team meeting & voting for officers for the 2008 season
- a training program for our U23/Juniors
- we are meeting with the Oakley Rep next week to look at those goodies
- many of us will be sporting new GIRO IONIOS "Team Rabobank" helmets from Bike Authority
- crank brothers pedals & threads
- looking at the Ritchey line of goodies to place an order (EVO Bar for the Ritchey Ti?)
- dreaming of ZIPP products
- and believe it or not I'm looking at the possibility of riding a new stead from the Bike Authority next season....Cervelo/Obea/Trek/Cannondale?

Anyone want my Titus 54cm frame/fork/Chris King headset?

Thanks for reading,
Rick

6 comments:

Itty Bitty Betty said...

A(nother) new bike?!?!?! Rick - you go through bikes like most people change underwear!

Gary Burkholder said...

You gonna take & post a pic of the Titus with that flashy new toy of yours?

Might help it find a new home.

Go with the C'dale, before I beat you to the punch on a new road bike!

Ray Huang said...

R3 or Cannondale Super Six!!

Donny Frey said...

Laurie is going to be out of town the night of the Oakley meeting, so no glasses for me. But count me in on one of those sweet, sexy Rabo helmets.

Get a bike that fits you the best. But since you'll throw that advise out the window... Get a Cervelo Soloist Carbon. :-)

Rick said...

Can you feel all of the Love? I can....
:-)
- yes Jen, I'm a bike whore
- yes gary, I'll shoot a sexy shot of the titus w/the NIKON....C'dale will be tough w/a possible Cervelo sponsorship though
- Ray....your very close...an R3 RS is the front runner
- Donny, I ALWAYS take all of your advice....
:-D

KRUMP said...

Get the Cervelo!!!