Sunday, December 30, 2007

An early ride




I was to meet up with Brett this morning at 8am in Brecksville to do a ride with him and some buddies of his.....seems his alarm forgot to do the job and he got a bit of a late start.....nbd. It did get me out of bed this morning. We ended up meeting at Rockside and Canal rode up to see that all of his buds were on MTB bikes and were going to do some urban riding....my Ti 'cross baby wasn't rigged up for it so I rode back to the meeting spot for the Sunday morning Spin Group ride where I had seen my roadie buds; John B, Tom F, and the usual suspects from Spin that I have ridden with a bunch.
We rode through my "turf" of the metro parks in the Brecksville area and at about the 1.5 hour mark for the day I turned off and headed home. A good (cold) morning of riding. Thanks for getting me out, Brett!

Got home after a couple of hours and 30 miles later, I'm back at the house and going out with Anna & my son to give Cookie a good walk/run. Oh, to be that happy! Oh, wait a minute, I am!
:-)

Thanks for reading,
Rick

No comments: