Friday, April 27, 2007

Selling Stuff for the Titus Modena




I have decided to sell my 54cm Ritchey BreakAway Steel Road bike. It has a custom paint job on it and is equipped with older 105 components and wheels. I have two different cases for it; a soft backpack style and a hardcase both from S & S. Please note that the picture of the Ritchey shows different components/wheels on it.

I'll also be selling the frame/fork of my 2003 Specialized Pro. The frame/fork is in very good condition and is very light.

Last but not least, I have a Rhode Gear Pro two bike rack for either a 1-1/4" or 2" receiver hitch. It has a built-in lock and new straps.

Contact me if you are interested.

UPDATE; RITCHEY HAS BEEN SOLD (Thanks, Brett) and I have sold my Specialized Langster to Matt. (Thanks, Matt). The Specialized Allez will be converted into a track bike (fixie) in the near future.

Thanks for reading,
Rick

No comments: