Thursday, April 19, 2007

FL trip



Wait a minute....you were just down in FL, right? Yup. This is a work related trip and instead of Tampa, I'm south of Jacksonville. Meetings start at 8am and doesn't stop til 8-9pm. Soooooooo, the only time I can ride is gawd awful, what the heck am I doing up early! The alarm went off at 4:30 am this morning and I stumbled out on the bike at around 5:25 and headed off in the darkness on Route A1A going north. I didn't even realize that I was headed into the wind (too tired to tell) until I turned around at the halfway point. Do I looked tired as hell or what?
It was a nice 21.6 mile ride, avg spd 16, avg HR 125, and avg temperature 59'F; thanks to U2 on the iPod, it wasn't too bad. Now let's see if I can do that tomorrow?

Thanks for reading,
Rick

back to the meetings.....

No comments: