Sunday, November 30, 2008

MTB, no Urban ride

Gary

Well, when all else fails...make due with what ca got. Gary & I wanted to hit the trail again so we packed up and met the the trail head. The conditions were not nearly as good as yesterday....many soft spots where my front wheel was washing out so Gary & I decided to ride on the path and explore.
We ended up riding to the (potential) site of the proposed indoor velodrome in Slavic Village. The path dumps out about 6 or so blocks from the site so it was only a little hairy for those 6+ blocks.How cool will it be to have the indoor velodrome open by Jan. 2010?

We get back and not a moment too soon.....I'm dying of hunger (bonking) so we head back to my place grab something quick to eat and then head over to Donny's house to rock out with Nate.....nice.

Looks like I'll unpack the Ritchey Ti and do some 'cross practice today.

Back to work tomorrow....ugh!
:-)

Ciao,
Rick

1 comment:

JimmyNick said...

Happy belated Bday.
How did you like the Canal trail --a fun little roller coaster, eh? I'm hoping to head over there on Fri. w/ Ray. Check your schedule.