Sunday, July 27, 2008

Last Night

After a long fun day of walking with Cooke, Aaron, Michelle & Anna, swimming (or seeing how big of splashes we could make) and watching the TT of LeTour....I decided to get my "haven't ridden all week fat butt" out for a ride. (I was in Mexico for business for three days.) Start time was 9:49PM.

It's been awhile since I've ridden a night ride on the road or even MTB. The best part about Brecksville is I'm not scared for my life riding my road bike around. In this case it was my Ritchey Ti 'Cross bike with 4 lights on it...two front and two rear. The only thing I was worried about would be some deer running me down or the drivers leaving their high beams on, blinding me....

Was it an epic ride? No, 20 miles is too short for that, but I felt great when I got back.

Enjoy the weekend,
Rick

No comments: