Monday, April 7, 2008

The Weekend



Great weather & even though I had my boy with me this weekend, I did make it out for a short ride Saturday and a ride Sunday. Tim Fortner and Michael went out with me on Sunday for a ride through Peninsula and a short stop at the Fast Track office where Anna was working and getting a ride in also. Roughly 20 on Sat & 30 on Sun, then went for a walk with my son and cooke.
I'll be in Louisville all week on business so I'll be missing the start up of the Worlds and may miss the first covered bridge race.

Have a great week.
Rick

1 comment:

JimmyNick said...

Attn. Mr. Fortner, a.k.a. Mr. Deep South, a.k.a. Dixie Dregs, a.k.a. The Fresh Prince of Pine Bluff,

Here in Cleveland, Ohio -- which, as you might have noticed, is on the Canadian border (and is part of the Union) -- we typically do not consider 65 degrees to be cold. Therefore, we do not wear our leg warmers, sweatshirts and booties (mismatched or otherwise) on a 65-degree Sunday ride.
If you -- er, if Y'ALL -- want to dress that way, though, we will try not to laugh.
Oh, and if you want to borrow my SBR parka for this afternoon's 72-degree ride, or Tuesday's 75-degree laps at Westlake, let me know. And I might have some of those battery-powered socks.

JN