Saturday, April 26, 2008

RATL #2



Soooo how did it go you may ask.....he's how I did and how John did.

Actually it went well, could have been way better though. Huge update of photos in my FLICKR account; Michelle S. took the photos of the Jrs/CAT V/Womens/CAT IV & some masters...I'll organized it better soon.

Nice job Paul M/Mike N/Matt O for placing....more details/photos later.

I really don't have much else to say about the race. Nice individual job(s) by Matt O getting 4th and for Matt & Gary taking primes. I'll never understand why we lined up to pull on the first lap....and then failed to do the same when we really needed to.

Caio,
Rick

2 comments:

MattO said...

I didn't spend the money yet if you want to split it. If you want, I can give you your share. . . $1.75?

JimmyNick said...

Tons of GREAT photos from Hinckley today on your Flickr account!!! And Michelle did a nice job for someone who said she was "out of my element" w/ your camera.
LOTS of good stuff to use next time we need pix for a newsletter or the website.
P.S.: We blew a tire in Brecksville 2day, so by the time we made it to Hinckley, it was time to turn around.