Friday, April 18, 2008

Spin Ride Weds & Recovery Ride Thursday

Decided to do the A Group Spin ride Weds and the group put in a spirited 40 or so at a pretty good pace and I only got dropped with about 3 miles or so to go. I showed close to 23 mph avg. Good seeing the guys I used to ride with all of the time when I lived in Lakewood.



So after that, I decided to do an EN ride with Anna & Gary. Great weather, tunes and didn't get crazy....jeese, my legs were tired. Ran into Juan who used to race with me on the Windchill team and we got caught up with what was going on with each other. Good luck racing MTB for Solon this year, Juan!

Gary took his route home and Anna & I made it back just before it was getting dark. Rest day today for me and then RATL tomorrow. YIKES.

Nite,
Rick

No comments: