Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Holiday Rides....

Being solo here in Florida wasn't too bad....I ended up doing the Ride-n-Roll group ride Friday morning @ 7:30am. I thought it was supposed to be in the 50's but was in the low 40's instead....it took a long time to warm up but had a great 50 mile ride with some really good people...hit up the Starbucks in Clearwater to warm up....


Saturday a smaller group of us met at 10ish (we wanted it to be warmer at the start of the ride); I made it to the starting point in Largo....."so where are we riding to" I ask. Craig starts grinning...we thought we'd ride to St Pete and back on the bike trail....they laugh....that's exactly where I just drove from! It was a nice spinning ride of 40 miles with a stop in St Pete at Starbucks. Other than the "KOM points" at the overpasses, it was a relaxing, fun ride.
I took sadie to the park for fresbee and hung out next to the water for a bit.

Back at work today and planning the rides this Friday and Saturday....maybe some MTB?

Caio,
Rick

No comments: