Monday, May 18, 2009

The Weekend....

Went surfing for the first time at San Onofre Park, CA yesterday with Beverly...rock not sand bottom made for good consistent long waves and some of the best rides I've had yet. Each ride on the board is getting better.

Rode the Ritchey Ti 'cross bike today with the AlphaQ fork on it and quick stop 'cross brake pads and had NO brake chatter!
I rode the bike on the nearby MTB trial where I got a few weird looks at me blasting by on the 'cross bike with Duro ties and Ellsworth wheels on it. The 'cross scene isn't big here, go figure. Tires hooked up real well...I did get a rear flat....snakebit no doubt! So all the new stuff I was checking out worked great and felt fast.

Met Beverly to go hiking and then some great Mexican food...a great weekend.

Getting ready for my Trip to the Mid West for 3-4 demo day weekends and the Granny gears 24hrs of Big Bear Race in June....hope to see you there!

Ciao,
Rick

No comments: