Sunday, May 10, 2009

The weekend

why am i not smiling?



This was the first completely non-Ellsworth event weekend that I've had for almost a month. I'm not complaining, but it was nice planning to do whatever I wanted and when I wanted to do it.

Saturday, I picked up the surf board (it had another ding in that was non-surfing related), I went bike apparel shopping with a friend, then surfing at Solana Beach, followed by tasty shrimp and fish tacos capped off but a night ride on the Bianchi SISS (which is for sale, BTW).

Today was surfing at Del Mar beach, relaxing at bit at "home" then going for a 40 mile ride along the PCH. It was waaaaaaay nice. I'm sore right now but in pretty good spirits. BTW, Red Stripe beer is pretty good stuff.

Have a good week everyone!

Cioa,
Rick

2 comments:

Mike N. said...

Hooray beer!

MattO said...

I cannot say that I've had Red Stripe Beer out here on the west coast ;)