Friday, May 15, 2009

Night Riding

(The new MiNewt.X2 is on the right)

I don't know why I don't do this more often.

I've ridden with lights three times this week; twice on the road and twice mountain biking. None of them have been hard rides....just fun ones.

However, one of my favourite rides since moving out here was the night ride before the 24hrs of Adrenaline at Hurkey Park was held. Lots of climbing and the descents were wild; I did them faster at night that I could in the day, go figure.

I recently bought a NiteRider MiNewt.X2 from one of the Navy Seal Race team members (Eric) that we help sponsor. Wow the difference it is compaired to my old NiteRider light is unbelievable! Lighter, more powerful, quicker charging......NICE.

I'll definitely be doing more rides at night.....

Ciao,
Rick

No comments: