Thursday, September 18, 2008

Spin 'Cross Practice

Was last night at Edgewater...not an official race, but just a practice to ride hard and work on (lack of for me) skills. It's a bummer that the real race series was canceled, but this works out well.

Roughly 5 Spin, 6 SBR (Tim, Gary, Dan, David, Sadie & I), 1 Lake Effect (Fast Matt) and 2 or so unattached.

Bart laid out the roughly 1.3 mile track....we were to do 7 laps (or when he didn't feel good) according to Matt....and he was going to be the rabbit. :-)

Lots of sticks still on the ground and Gary picked up a big one in his derailleur when he & I were trying to maintain contact of the lead 4 guys....after the 3rd lap I broke off my CAD sensor...luckily I saw it, stopped, picked it up and kept going.

lot's of pain, but a great workout....see everyone next Weds.

No comments: