Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Sunday MTB Ride at WestBranch





Yup....time to take the Bianchi SISS out and take my beating like an adult. Didn't help that I got overserved at Tom's party......yes, that's Gary on my beloved Klein Mantra....don't think it will ever be the same bike....

Met my buddy Bill at the trail and rode with Gary, Sadie, Anna, Kristen & Cookie....big fun on the trail and a nice cookout afterwards....just what we needed. Gary rode my Klein Mantra, Sadie had borrowed a Santa Cruz Ultralight, Anna had her Epic Pro and K had her Stumpjumper. Bill was riding his tasty Ti 29er S/S rig, so he & I were "old schooling it" with full hard rigs....

Stats: (more later)

1 comment:

Ray Huang said...

Leave that strange looking man on the Klein in the woods. Dont introduce him to polite society!!