Monday, September 17, 2007

Last Week's Review

I'm buried, so less talk on these....Dr. John is better at that anyway.

Had an OK week; hours are down along with fewer miles, so I'm going to watch that closely so I don't lose the conditioning that I have during CycloCross season which is what happened last year. Something about eating the same with only half or less of the time/miles/calories burned. Go figure.
No CRIT NATIONALS for me this year; they changed the format of the races, had the stupid sign up at 1:01 AM Saturday morning, so I said the heck with it & I'll travel around the Tri-State area and maybe hit a NE race instead this season.

Anyway, did the Spin Weds night c-cross practice race, the Westlake A Group race (3rd in the chase group sprint - whoo hooo), the Columbus Cross race and then a recovery ride yesterday....more on the 'Cross race and recovery ride on later blogs.....
time - roughly 4 hours (without the recovery ride in)
miles - roughly 64

The good news is most of that time was in "race mode", so I don't feel too cheated as long as I reverse the tread of less time training.

Thanks for Reading,
Rick

No comments: