Saturday, September 29, 2007

interbike madness










I'm at the airport now waiting on the red-eye back to c-land.It's been a busy, crazy, 4 nights, three days. I've been bust'n butt for SBR and Fast Track.
On the plus side; Anna & I get to meet Bob Roll, Tom Ritchey and other industry leaders/personalities.
Saw some tasty bikes, Crank Bros new MTB wheelset....
Ernie chasing Trebon, guys drinking beers on the run up....yes all that and more at the UCI cyclocross. I wouldn't have lasted a lap with those guys.
I did get out and ride the Ritchey Ti to the Crit race; pre-rode the course with the Pro women (Cheerwine did the coolest lead-out with two laps to go)and watched some great racing that night too. Chipo was there, Neal Brown from RIDER raced...spoke with Neal the next day; he said the pace was unreal. The Pros finished the night.
After the last day at the convention I had some of my favorite beverages at The Hofbrahaus.......
:-)

Ciao,
Rick

No comments: