Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Another Week, more snow



I can't really complain though; Gary & I were able to get a 44 mile ride OUTSIDE Saturday. Gawd, was it nice! Of course the power sensor and the cadence didn't work on the ride. Got it fixed and did a short trainer ride Sunday. Looks like I finally broke the 5 hour training mark. Jeese, I'm so pathetic. Team meeting went well last night at The Bike Authority and we have a new sponsor for the Valley City Race; Century Harley-Davidson. Yup, Harley, they will provide gifts and pace motorcycles/drivers for the race. For anyone that knows me knows that is my second favourite two wheeled vehicle; hopefully, I'll be riding a Harley again....I miss my sportster. The photo is from 2001; I can't believe how much my son has grown. Oh, Gary, Donny & I are planning a Spring Training trip to Tampa at the end of the month....more on that later.

Thanks for Reading,
Rick

No comments: