Monday, February 26, 2007

Another Week

of too many different things going on and not enough hours. I did get the Polar S725X S-1 footpod working and ran 3-4 miles. Sold the Garmin and won on eBay a power system sensor for the S725X that Gary installed for me last night; talk about a PIA...damn glad he was able to do it. I'm looking forward to training with power.....it's supposed to be the cat's meow.
Had a meeting for Snakebite Racing and have some cool things in the work with the team.
Getting the big ring changed back to the 50 instead of the 46 I used for cyclocross racing on the Ritchey, so that will be ready for some warm weather travels that I'm planning for next month (if I can wait that long). Now all I need to do is to log on the hours this week.

Thanks for reading,
Rick

No comments: