Monday, January 29, 2007

Weekend News Plus

OK, I had my boy with me this weekend and I didn't feel like doing the rollers, so we went skiing/snowboarding Sunday for 2+ hours which was big fun. That night, Anna, Gary & I went night x-c skiing with my new skis for 45 minutes that Anna had bought me. Picture shows my old skis (left) and the new babies on the right. Was on the rollers for 60+ minutes on Monday and then X-C'd again on Tuesday w/Anna for 1:45 and the went to a spin class last night for 90 minutes. Heck, that 4 hours and counting for this week. Taking a break tonight and hanging with my boy and then put some more hours under my belt.
Just won an ebay auction for a Minoura E-RDA-1050R-PM trainer and hopefully will be getting that within a week. This will give me a nice option for the rollers and a better work out, plus I'll be able to take it to races to warm up on. I'm embarrassed to say that I have only used a trainer to warm up b/f a race at the Cyclocross Nats. I'm also looking at a spin bike; that way I can have it setup correctly for me and make it easier to get in more workouts w/o having to drive all over the place. Looks like I may actually try to start this season in good shape and weight.
Well, that is if I don't go over to the evil Donny's house and play Guitar Hero til 2AM......
Thanks for reading

No comments: