Friday, January 7, 2011

The Sickness

Not the name of a band but what I got hit by on 1/2/2011.

Thought it was just a part of the hangover I had but it blossomed into something much more disgusting to me; a bad cold.

I was hoping to continue my training and the temps outside were warming up again. The alleycat race was coming up and so is the race season here for road racing.....

So this week has sucked, but I've tried to do everything possible to get this "killed"; eating right, no drinking, plenty of sleep and I actually called in sick for the first time Weds so I didn't try working when I felt like $hit.

I'm starting to feel better now and will not do anything stupid this weekend; no training group rides and no San Antonio ride....just help out at the Alley Cat race and take a couple of easy rides to loosen my legs up.

Here's to restarting my training program. Plus, Big News soon........

Caio,
Rick

No comments: