Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ellsworth


Yes, it looks as though I'll be leaving Ohio for 3 months to work at Ellsworth as a contractor/intern with becoming the manager there as the goal after 3 months.

This is a huge move for me even though I'll be back in 3 months to take care of my house, cat, furniture, etc......it's pretty wild leaving everything here except what I can put into the Mini Cooper Clubman.

I'll be at the shop by April 6th and helping out at our booth at Sea Otter April 16-19th so if anyone is going, stop by and say "hi"!

No formal good byes yet....but I am excited by this opportunity and want to thank everyone for the help and support you given me.

I'll be updating the blog with the trip and Ellsworth happenings.

Peace,
Rick

6 comments:

SG said...

Good luck Rick! Have fun in cali!

Feel It: The Factory Rider said...

Dido, have fun and good luck, taking just the cervelo?? Hope you come back with tan lines and a few more cross rigs.

Mike N. said...

Well I guess that means I'll be heading to the Sea Otter this year. Can't wait to see you there, man!

Unknown said...

How long is this for? or is this a permanent move? Huge move, if this is permanent I wish you all the best luck, gonna miss ya!

MattO said...

Yes! Another west coast convert! Make your way up to WA sometime and we'll do lunch.

Rick said...

Thanks guys....if this works out it will be permanent. I will be back in 3 months regardless so I hope to see everyone at Westlake or on the road then.
I'll be in touch.
Thanks,
Rick