Monday, March 2, 2009

Back in Black


Well, back in Cleveland.

Despite a tender knee, I put in over 400 miles and avg'd 10 hrs per week of activity (2 days of surfing).

So I promptly got the chest cold crap that has been going around last Thursday and it's still hanging on today.

Regardless, I'll be doing some kind of trainer workout tomorrow. And it will be on the Ritchey....gotta spread the luv around with the gurlz. The Cervelo got plenty of action in FL.

It's depressing to come to the snow and cold of Cleveland, but I'm glad I was able to get out as much and meet as many people as I did down in FL.

Yeah, the photos don't match coming back....almost in the opposite.

As Eric says,
GAME ON!

4 comments:

Tony said...

Welcome home Rick!!!! I bet you really missed this place huh?!

Eric said...

Game On indeed. I'm sure the FLA trip recharged some batteries but the chest cold sucks.

A co-worker of mine said she rubbed Vick's Vapor Rub on her feet, slipped on some socks and went to bed. She said it worked. go figure.

Rick said...

too funny....my mom said to put some on my chest.....being a true euro-trash snob that I am, I used some of my Thermogel Forte gel that I use for cyclocross racing and it seemed to help a lot last night.
Thanks....I may have to blog this....

Itty Bitty Betty said...

Rick - what's up with the music on your blog?!?!? How do I turn it off so my clients don't hear it when I'm reading your blog while on a conference call?!?!?