Sunday, February 15, 2009

More biking in FL

Pictures from the San Antonio Road Race....yes there are some nasty rollers/hills in FL!


I'm riding almost everyday...I haven't raced down here yet. I don't think my conditioning is there yet and it's mid season for folks down here. I have taken photos of an old SBR team mate, Chris B on two races. It's a BIG scene down here and there are some nice folks that I've ridden with and met. I did ride 20 miles during the race getting into position to take photos lugging my NIKON D40X around!

My right knee is killing me; I think it's from using my Specialized old shoes with my new Crank Brothers Quattro pedals. My left foot went numb and then hurt to the point that I couldn't hardly pedal with it during my 77 mile ride. I think my right leg/knee over compensated for that and is why it hurts. I think with the cleats on better shoes the Quattros would work out fine. Once I get back to Ohio I'll put them on the Ritchey Ti for a better evaluation using my SIDI storm winter shoes....it's still snowing up there. right?
:-D

Soooooo, in the mean time I've put the Speed Plays back on and will see if that helps.

1 comment:

Jack.B said...

Rick,

Nice riding with you up in San Antonio, Fl yesterday. Here is the link to my team's website, http://www.westcoastcycling.com/

Hope to ride with you again in FL. best of luck with the job search.