Thursday, February 12, 2009

Biking in FL


Other than interviews/trade shows and taking personality profiles, I have been back on the bike (finally).
Last week Chris B. was kind enough to let me stay at his place during the show and we went on several rides together and one day I rode with the Trigators (trigators.com). The last ride shook me out of my funk....rough totals for that week....118 miles and 3100 cals (yes, I'm trying to loose my Jan weight gain).
So far this week 3 rides and roughly 125 miles....I'm taking today off or just a short recovery ride after yesterday's 77 miles and going to the beach.
I really don't want to come back up north until the weather gets better!
:-D

Ciao,
Rick

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to be in warm climate eh Rick? glad your getting some riding in, good luck with the job search too!

Talk to you soon.

Bill

JimmyNick said...

Enjoy the heat, but you're not the only one riding. Everyone got out last w/e here. I did 100+ miles (46/18/40, or something) and it seemed all I heard about was how many more miles everyone else was getting.
Apropos of nothing: Check out this video. Can u do this? Sick.

http://vimeo.com/3156306

- JN