Sunday, March 30, 2008

Saturday Ride



Man, you know the weather sucks in Cleveland when everyone gets giddy when the sun finally shows itself for a few hours and the temp is above freezing.
Anyway....talked Donny, Gary & Satan to go out for "at least 40 miles" today...



It was great riding with Donny and the gang, but I gotta tell ya I'm getting real sick of the lack of sun and warmth. It was 67'F when I was in Looooieville and sunny.

I'm sure the good stuff is just around the corner.

The "real men" are already racing now and team SBR did pretty damn well at Malabar.
Mike Nies won the Cat 5/citizen race, Matt Tuskan finished in the field in the 4/5 race. David Stiener finished 5th in the 3/4 race after making the winning break.
Pete S rode hard and Chris B. finished 9th in the 3/4 race.

Congrats Guys!

3 comments:

Feel It: The Factory Rider said...

I saw you guys!

Rick said...

Yes, I remember seeing you and even calling out your name! We tried to double back and catch up with you guys but we had waited too long to do so and where not able to. A great day, eh?

Feel It: The Factory Rider said...

yup