Sunday, March 2, 2008

Base Miles


Finally a "base mile ride"; I've not done any even close to longer rides yet so Gary, Matt & John decided to meet on the Parkway to get a longer, lower intensity (LT or lower) I was all over it.

It was supposed to get to 44' or so so in wishful thinking I dressed lighter than normal for me this time of year including my goretex gloves I wear for cyclocross...
Well, when I rode past the bank in B-ville and saw the temp as only 31', I was like, these gloves are not going to work. At least I had shoe warmers on.....

Long story short, we had a great ride, a little cold and windy, but it was fun riding a pace line again with all the guys sport'n the new kits.

time - 3:34
HR - 134/162
55.2 miles
speed - 17/38.2
temp - 30' up to 39'F
1240' of climbing

Thanks for reading,
Rick

1 comment:

MattO said...

Oh oh that's me in two of those pictures! Any chance you have a good pic of me off the front?