Sunday, February 10, 2008

Titus Modena Frame/Fork for Sale




Due to my recent purchase of my Cervelo R3 from the Bike Authority; I'll need to let go of my Titus Modena 54cm frame and fork (NO HEADSET unless you want to add $100.00 for da' King).
Titus does not make this model anymore but here is some info on it. It was going for $1,300.00-1,500.00 and I got it on sale in May of last year. When built out it weighs around 18.5 lbs. Stiff bottom bracket, great ride; great for training/racing on.
Will show it here for awhile and then eBay it. Would be willing to sell it for less locally.

Any questions, contact me at rnadamsii@gmail.com.

Rick

4 comments:

dreamwalkn said...

size? asking price?

Rick said...

54cm/$600.00 obo....should go for more on eBay. I'll wait til this weekend to put it on.

Unknown said...

Did you sell this already?

Rick said...

Look at the date.....2008. Yes it's been gone for 8-9 years.