Wednesday, February 6, 2008

quickie update


I did get out yesterday with the Ritchey Ti (w/fenders).....anything over 40'F this time of year is a heat wave and even in the rain, it was a good 20 mile quick ride.
I'm hoping for a road trip on V-Day next week to Louisville for business and hopfully get some miles in better weather?

The new SBR kits will be shipping next week; I'll shoot some photos of some of the team in them...the proofs don't do them justice. Thanks, Donny!

The Oakley order is being reviewed by the rep. and should be entered shortly.

The Giro Team Rabobank Ionos order will be going in to the Bike Authority by the end of the month.

I had a Conconni Test done at Bike Authority by Sean Gilbert Monday; 300 watts and 159 bpm is my Lactate Threshold....380 watts is my PT....Puke Threshold. :-(
Just kidding, I'm looking forward to a more structured training program this season; if that's possible with my travel schedule, but I'm giving it a go.


The Velodrome is moving along great; we had an interesting board meeting last night and should have some good things happening in the next 30 days or so.

Looks like any training this weekend will be on the rollers/trainer.

Have a good week/weekend all.
Thanks for Reading,
Rick

5 comments:

Ray Huang said...

I'm doing that test sometime too. ugghhh.....

Mehul said...

Hey that test sounds interesting. Will you write an entry about it?

JimmyNick said...

You look like you're playing Transformers.

On The Move said...

yup ray, it wasn't much fun....your in waaaaaay better shape so your LT should be interesting.
sure, mehul.....I'll do it this weekend...
Jimmy....You got room to talk....
:-D

Ray Huang said...

Rick-300 watts is about what I am going to put out I hope. I think youve been sandbagging brother!! 300 watts is BIG babeee!!