Sunday, September 25, 2011

What have I been up to?

It's been more than a month....with Face Book it seems that's how everyone keeps up to date with each other. With all the changes FB has had I'm thinking maybe it is just a big time suck, but that's a different subject matter for a different post. My training/riding had falling off to almost nothing and the motivation to train/race wasn't really there. What's happened during this time? - I got rid of the Honda Element.....the % was too high and I couldn't get it refi'd
- I purchased a Ocean Kayak Nalu 12.5 hybrid SUP/Kayak; I really like it and Sadie can ride on it with me.
- I'm starting to ramp up the miles (slowly) to get ready for 'cross season down here in FL....it's still 90'F during the day so it's kinda hard to get into the mood so far. - my company I work for is selling me (cheap) my company minivan with mucho (195K) miles on it but it should last another 6-10 months - Aaron came to visit during the Labor Day Holiday and we had a blast.
- the job is going well...it will be interesting when my lease is up here in March 2012. Ciao, Rick

No comments: