Thursday, February 10, 2011

Settling in & Training


It's tough to have both as I have found out.
The Dunedin, FL place I've moved into is a 14 month lease and big enough to "hold" all my stuff so aftyer the move it has taken (with more to go)some time to get settled in and organized.
I'm getting close enough where I can relax for the first time in a long time.

What this means as far as my training and miles/per week? Bad, real bad.

The good news is that last week I put 126 miles on the road & I'm on track to do better this week. There are races that I had wanted to do this weekend but I have a convention to do Saturday....I'm still thinking about the crit on Sunday but it would be nice to just do some miles that day and relax a bit.

I'm still thinking about what to do....

Ciao,
Rick

No comments: