Saturday, October 18, 2008

BA Series - Spin 'Cross your Heart Race

Gary B. took all the race photos....

The end results of one well placed, deep mud puddle on the course.....

Raced in the As Masters group today and was dead last in the line up to start the race, had my head firmly planted somewhere else and showed no mental toughness. Bummed about that but it was an excellent race and a tough course that if you missed it, shame on you. I should make this one of my "A" races. While there was no sand on the course, some sand was seen in the B race. :-O Yeah, It makes me sick thinking of the guy that refuses to "MAN UP" and race A's after winning the B open and B masters.....I don't care if you beat me in the A Masters but at least do a "sack check" and get with the program. How's that for not being "PC"....

*Oh, a big thanks goes out to Bill M for letting me use some of his "home made" embrocation for this 47 yr's legs & knees. I should have used that on my back, cause my legs didn't really bother me during the race, but at one point I was thinking of DNF'ing due to my back (see lack of mental toughness above).

I've had my son this weekend, so I just showed up, raced and left....Gary was nice enough to take pictures on my Olympus point-n-shoot camera. Photos are here. More later, off to the rec center with my son.

Ciao,
Rick