Monday, November 26, 2007

In Another World......

I can't believe the difference....I'm sitting on the balcony of the 11th floor of the hotel over looking the beach here in Daytona reading the results of the 'cross race held Saturday. Congrats to Gary (9th), Sadie (1st woman C), John E (3rd) and the "focused Death Ray". I'm bummed I didn't get to race, but it does look like I'll be able to get some surfing in. This trip is my parent's treat for my son and I came along to get a chance to spend some quality time with him. It's been real nice so far. Busch Gardens & Lowery Zoo in Tampa earlier and the Kennedy Space Center tomorrow.
I just turned another year older; thanks Brenda & Jen for remembering that I'm an old fart. :-)
Pictures and more later.....

Thanks for reading,
Rick

3 comments:

Gary Burkholder said...

Happy Birthday!!

Ray Huang said...

Hoppy Bird Day Two Ewes!! Older farter!!

JimmyNick said...

My racing age and real age became the same -- 45 -- in October. We're aging reasonably well. Aren't we?